Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 25 June 2011

My Review on Essence Sun Club Brunettes

 ~~Review on Essence Sun Club Brunettes~~
                     All over shimmer

Hey Gurlies check out my review on Essence Sun Club Brunettes All over Shimmmer




Great price, very pigmented, yummy smell (really!), very good staying power (surprised me!).
Cons: crappy packaging difficult to open, very pigmented (so easy to have overdone cheeks with this), quite dark shades.


an't tell if this is a close dupe but I love this product and use it every day since I got it. And I really recommend you to check this out


                                       I hope u'll like my review...:)
                                            
              
                                         
                                        Love,

                                                  Sara Gullzaib










                                     






                                   



0 comments:

Post a Comment