Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 11 July 2011

Becute Pearl powder

Hey girls....here is my review on Becute Pearl powder..(pp02)
These loose eyeshadows come in little Pots,I am quite impressed with this powder. Its so pigmented and shimmery! The color is like a light pink n golden, you can build up on it so that it comes out lighter or darker!


 
The consistency of the product is very good, it's highly pigmented, goes on easily, and blends well.

Here’s how I apply loose powder eyeshadow or pigments:-
1-Apply primer or cream eyeshadow on your eye lid
2-Using your fingers, tap on the surface of the powder eyeshadow and then onto your lid.
3- Blend 

PINK (pp02): I love this color, applied sheer it’s a little too sparse, so I like it best patted on, or applied wet. I like to line the inner corner of my eyes with this color. It may be a shade that works for summer
Overall I like these products(: I think Becute is a great brand for its price I'll gladly repurchase!

Thanks for reading!
Do you like using pigments or loose powder eyeshadows?
I Will be waiting for your comments and opinions:)

Love,
   Sara Gullzaib 

5 comments:

Post a Comment