Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 19 August 2011

Oriflame Vision v* Lipstick

Girls i am going t review one of my recent favorite...yeah it is Orifice's Vision V* lipstick (bubbl)
first i want to tell u about Oriflame

ORIFLAME THE BRAND:
Oriflame Cosmetics S.A. (Luxembourg) is a cosmetics group, founded in 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick and Robert af Jochnick. The company sells skin care, cosmetic products and other related products through an independent sales force.

Vision V* Lipstick
swatch

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ORIFLAME VISIONS LIPSTICKS:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Visions range of lipsticks come in 9 shades including Glamorous,Gorgeous,Bubbly,Fabulous,Bewitching,Magnetic,Daring,Fascinating,Enchanting
the lipsticks have a pleasant fragrance about them, which is not overpowering.it glided smoothly and the consistency is quite creamy.

PACKAGING
~~~~~~~~~~~
I love the packaging.it Comes in a cute pink n white girly packaging,

 WHAT I  LIKE ABOUT ORIFLAME VISIONS LIPSTICK:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~These doesnt bleed or feather.

~These are not at all drying on the lips. Ofcourse, not as moisturizing as some other lipsticks in the market. A lipbalm beneath serves well.

~The color selection is decent. They have about 9 shades you can choose from including reds, corals etc.

~These do not feel heavy on the lips.

~Pigmentation is quite decent. Of the 2 shades I have, Bubbly and Glamorous


WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE ABOUT ORIFLAME VISIONS LIPSTICK:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These cheapsticks are not at all long staying and will need application and re-application every now and then.

WILL I GO FOR ORIFLAME VISIONS LIPSTICK AGAIN:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, it’s a yes because I really liked the shade I bought,I would love to have one or two of these with me always.
Price: 298rs
Rating: 8/10
Grade: A


 Have you tried the Visions V* lipstick ? Which shade do you own ?

Thanks for reading!
I Will be waiting for your comments and opinions:)

Love,
   Sara Gullzaib 
















5 comments:

Post a Comment