Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Sunday, 7 August 2011

Rimmel Cool shine lipstick

Hey my sweethearts today i am going to review one of my favorite lipstick Rimmel Cool shine lipstick (054 soak)



~Pink Gossip is a bright orange that is great for summer.

 ~This lipstick stays on for several hours! If you are eating/drinking/kissing it doesn’t come off completely but you will have to apply it one more time.

 ~The pigmentation is great, you need only one layer to get the  pefrect shade.

 ~The price is very reasonable (£5.99) and everyone can afford it.

 ~I love the finish which is described as “velvet appeal finish.”

~It is a bit scented but I personally like it.


~If you have dry lips. I wish this lipstick was a bit more moisturizing. But you can always use a balm before
using it.
Thanks for reading!
I Will be waiting for your comments and opinions:)

Love,
   Sara Gullzaib 


3 comments:

Post a Comment