Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 27 October 2011

~~Model 21 lashes Review~~


Hi lovelies today i am doing to do another post about fake eyelashes by Model 21..these lashes was sent me for review 2 weeks back....
I love wearing false lashes on a regular basis because they're fun and it makes all the difference when you're doing makeup looks. With lashes, the more dramatic the better! They do the job and I have worn one set more than once. So I would recommend them. They were only $10 for ten pair w/ no shipping so it was a great deal! All of Model 21 lashes are 100% handmade out of real hair (black hair-like fibers for the more dramatic lashes). 










What i love About Model 21:
 ~love the fact that the band of the lashes (the part that holds all the hairs together) is very flexible. Some lashes make their bands too thick and it makes the lashes harder for it to stay on my lash line. Other lash bands are too thin, making it too flimsy beyond my control. These are perfect.

~Another thing is the tape that the lashes stick to on the box is very sticky so I suggest using tweezers to remove them otherwise the hairs can be pulled and you could ruin the look of them. So delicate hands are needed!

~These lashes also blend really well with my natural eyelashes. They're light, easy to apply, and there's no need for trimming.

What i do not Like about Model 21:
I hate the packaging however. They are on a piece of cardboard and glued to it. The plastic is a thin sheet offering no protection, so in my opinion it is easy to flatten or damage the lashes when being shipped or when storing. If they changed the packaging, this would be a great product.

AVAILABLE AT: model21eyelashes
PRICE: Prices vary between $6-$8 USD for a box of 10 lashes
(Averages out to about $.70-$.80 per pair of lashes)
VALUE FOR PRICE: 5/5
EASE OF USE: 4/5
PACKAGING: 3/5
MEETS EXPECTATIONS: 4/5
OVERALL RATING: 5/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT? Yes :)
False Eyelashes from Model 21 Eyelashes visit the website at http://www.model21eyelashes.com

Thanks for reading
I will be waiting for ur comments
Love
Sara Gullzaib 



2 comments:

Post a Comment