Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 27 October 2011

~~Rimmel Lycra PRO in "Pop Rose" ~~

Hey Lovelies today  i am going to share Rimmel's "Pop Rose" with you. It's a gorgeous Barbie bubblegum pink  and as u know  i love pink color

Packaging:Good size, good bottle, good cap. Nothing to complain about.


Brush:As mentioned on the cap, Rimmel's polish comes with the newly designed Maxi Brush.
I have never used such an amazing brush before. I LOVE how fat it is,The bristles also have quite a lot of resistance, so that I do not accidentally press it all the way down on my nails, such that the brush fans out too much, thins the liquid too much, and thereby causing streaks



Liquid:
I think the viscosity of the liquid is perfect!
i layered 2 coats with a top coat.
Drying:Very fast. Though it was still not fully dry overnight, I could easily apply the 2nd coating pretty fast and touch it without leaving fingerprints. No horrible smudging and no need to put that Manicure Protector thing on my nails!
Colour Selection:It's just too bad that Rimmel's Colour selection are very limited to basic colours such as beige, nude, and pinks.

Thanks for reading
I will be waiting for ur comments
Love
Sara Gullzaib 


3 comments:

Post a Comment