Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

~~Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara Review~~

Hi Girls today i am going to review Rimmel's Extra Wow Lash mascara...
This mascara is AMAZING! It is very buildable and with three coats my lashes are LONG.it's reliable for everyday wear without crazy drama or volume,I think that in terms of volumizing it does do that if you keep building it up but lengthening it does with one application at least on my lashes. I really like this mascara it is inexpensive and easy to find it is in many of my local drug store. It does not flake during the day and lasts all day. It is easy to apply with its wand and easy to remove once your done for the day.. So i say all around great mascara and i would recommend this mascara to both beginners and long term users in makeup!!!



Rimmel Wow lash mascara




Decent brush, wet formula  which I generally like  but I have never had ANYTHING transfer to my eye lid like this :)

Before

                          
After


Rating:A

Thanks for reading!


I Will be waiting for your comments and opinions:)

Love,
   Sara Gullzaib 



4 comments:

Post a Comment