Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 17 December 2011

♥Review on my Recent Favorite Handbag ♥



Hey Girls here is review on my recent favorite hand bag which i bought from a market near my place..i was fell in love with dis bag...lets have a look at it ;)






Material:
Leather
Color: Maroon
Measures: approximately Height 12" x Length 15" x Depth 4"
Price:1550 rs

It features two double buckled leather straps for easy hand carrying.Double leather handles are great for hand carrying logo lettering at center front,it has 2 Zipper Closure pockets with black lining with 2 patch pockets.it just looks glam in my hand..i am totally in love with this bag now a days.It is perfect for any occassion when you need to carry just a few items with you, but want to show off your fashion tastes as classy and elegant.
Hope u like my post..
thank you for reading :)

Makeup craves is signing off
xxooxxoo

5 comments:

Post a Comment