Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Sunday, 18 December 2011

~~Review:Next full-zip Cardigan In Deep Red~~

Hey Sweeties i got this Cardigan from Uk few days back so though i should share my latest winter purchase with u...its Next Full Zip cardigan in Deep red with Diamonties its a  warm  full zip cardigan. solid knit diamond pattern ong sleeves full front zipper closure 
Next gardigan


Next Cardigan


Features:
Center front zipper has a wind flap and zipper garage
small diamonties on neck,sleeves and on lower border.
warm  full zip cardigan. solid knit diamond pattern ong sleeves full front zipper closure


My Experience:
I was looking for something cozy, comfy, but attractive, and I am totally pleased.Doesn't pill and doesn't wrinkle easily. I am tall, thin and have long arms, and the sleeve length and fit is perfect.can be quite dressy if you'd like, and is certainly flattering.
Price 
£ 40


Care Instruction:
Hand wash warm and tumble dry low. DO NOT bleach or iron.


Hope u like my little review about this cardigan :)
Thank you for reading :)

Makeup craves is signing off
xxooxxoo






3 comments:

Post a Comment