Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Sunday, 4 March 2012

~~Review: Luxx Cosmetics Mascara ~~

I am a mascara Lover,i just love to collect mascaras...Today i am gonna review Luxx Cosmetics Mascara.


What Company Says:
Plump out your lashes with our Ultimate Volumizing Mascara. Or, Create thick and full lashes with this volumizing mascara and brush wand. Long wearing and smudge proof eyelash color will brighten eyes!c The scientifically enhanced formula will add length to your lashes without clumping. Your lashes will thank you. $9.50

Product Features:

  • natural
  • no clumping or smudging

Directions:
TIP To make eyes really intense, apply multiple coats of Luxx Mascara to the top lashes, stroking upward and to the very tip, then sweep the shade along lower lashes. Best used with our Brow/Lash Brush to separate the lashes eliminating any flakes or clumps.

My Experience:
This is one of the best natural mascaras that I have tried. It has a nice formula that is not sticky or heavy. It does not weigh my lashes down and holds the curl well. It is not clumpy even after the second or third coat and does not smudge, thickens and lengthens well.I love how light this feels on! I forget its on!
It is very easy to remove with my eye make up remover or even just water and soap.

Would i Recommend it?

Yes! I highly recommend this product
.

Join Luxx Cosmetics On Facebook For More details

Thank you for reading :)

Makeup craves is signing off 
xxooxxoo


3 comments:

Post a Comment