Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Haul Post:Traditional Jewellery Haul Part 2

Hello my Plums i recently posted Jewelery Hual post part 1 which i bought for my cousin's wedding,few days ago i got a chance to visit my nearest local market and guess what i found a shop with hell low rate of Traitional jewelery collection so i cudnt stop myself and grabbed Few pieces which i am going to share with u :)

green and black studed ear studs 50rs


Antique Green studed ear studs for 200 rs

White studed ear studs 300rs

gold and bronze ear studs for 200rs

white studed ring for 600rs (sorry for the blur pic :P )

Green and whote studed ring for 350

Gold ear studs for 380rs

Silver studed rings set for 350rs

Earings n necklace set for 450rs

big size golden earings 600rs

big size studed silver earings for 600rs


Hope u guys will like my picks :)
Drop ur Love In Comment Box
Love,
Sara <3

2 comments:

Post a Comment