Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Tutorial: Green And bronze eye makeup step by step turorial!

Hello girls here is my  step my step tutorial of my previous LOTD Eye look :)


 1: Apply Green eye Shadow on lid
 2: Create a crease line with brown eye shadow
 3: Blend the brown shadow
 4: Add some black shadow on oter corner and blend it
 5: Highlight brow bone and inner corner,and apply Dark green shadow on lower lid
 6: Apply liner,mascara and khol and u r done :)


i have used Danny 12 Color Eye palette by Born Pretty Store

 Final Look ^_^
Tutorial: Green And bronze eye makeup step by step turorial!





For More pics Click Here


Thanks For Reading my BlogFollow me on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , Pinterest
Pour some love in Comment box

Love,
Sara <3

2 comments:

Post a Comment