Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Review: Pressed Mineral Cheek Color by Pure Anada!


What Pure Anada Says About These Blushes:
We’re pleased to bring you a lovely selection of convenient pressed mineral colors!    You’ll love the silky texture and longevity of our 8 wearable cheek colors.
Mineral pigments and organic Jojoba are pressed together to create a natural makeup product. You can have confidence that you are making a beautiful, healthy choice!








I was  sent 2 gorgeous Cheek colors named
1:Fresh Mandarin
2: Lush Nectrain



Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499) Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic Triglyceride *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba seed oil) Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) * Certified Organic Ingredient


Price: $12.00

they also sent me the Empty Reusable Magnetic Compact so i can place my blushes pan in that.loved the magnetic case!


My Verdict:

  Loved these blushes,Gorgeous colors, Great Pigmentation,very smooth application. These are a must-have for everyone! it makes me look like a brighter more awake version of myself, Not shimmery, powdery or cakey, and it has staying powder.Allover they are worth buying !i would definitely recommend it!




Cons:
None!

Thanks For Reading my Blog

Follow me on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , Pinterest
Pour some love in Comment box

Love,
Sara <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment