Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Review: 15 Color Concealer Palette By Romwe!!

hello Girls, today i am gonna share my thoughts about my recent favorite product , it a 15 color concealer palette which i got from Romwe.
let have a look at palette.












It has 3 corrector colors and 12 concealeing colors from light to dark tones.

My Verdict:
Loved this palette ,the pigmentation is super.If you've ever tried the Eclipse Pallete by Coastal Scents, you'll find that this one is a pretty good dupe
i do have a concealer palette Eclips pelette By costal scents which is great but this one has only difference that there is no lable/name in this palette so maybe this palette was probably purchased from the same wholeseller..
overall great packaging, great colors, great texture!! you want it to last longer, make sure to moisturize and prime your face prior putting on the concealer.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very outgoing beautiful look!

Pros:
They are easy to blend
-I use them for contouring and highlighting and they work fine

Cons:
None


Thanks For Reading my Blog

Follow me on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , Pinterest
Pour some love in Comment box

Love,
Sara <3
buy yours HERE

2 comments:

Post a Comment