Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Review : Beading Rhinestone Glitter Satin Evening Bag By Milanoo!


 Wedding Season Is On In my country,I needed a evening bag for a wedding in which i can put my My cell phone, Digital camera and compact,i am so happy with my purchase because its a spacious enough you can put more into it than most evening bags !This bag is great, the quality is nice and its good size.




Product Description:
   

Handle Drop: 15 cm (6 inch)
Strap Drop: 120 cm (47¼ inch)
Length: 24.5 cm (9¾ inch)
Height: 5.5 cm (2¼ inch)
Width: 12 cm (4¾ inch)
Review : Beading Rhinestone Glitter Satin Evening Bag By Milanoo
Review : Beading Rhinestone Glitter Satin Evening Bag By Milanoo


 I like the beading and the inside satin liner. I would definitely recommend.
Well worth the money, packaged neatly, made well, really beautiful! Definitely a vintage appeal and can be used for a evening.
Okay, can I just say, I am so happy I paid what I did for this little treasure! It is GORGEOUS!!!
U can buy Urs Here


Thanks For Reading my Blog 




      Follow me on




Pour some love in Comment box




0 comments:

Post a Comment