Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 30 April 2015

Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!

Gorgeous Cosmetics:



Gorgeous Cosmetics is a prestige Australian cosmetics brand, founded in Melbourne in 1999. Since launching, Gorgeous has gathered a cult-like following amongst beauty buffs from Melbourne to Manhattan and everywhere in between.Gorgeous Cosmetics is available from prominent stockists throughout Australia, the United States, Asia and Europe.









Gorgeous Cosmetics Liquid Lips: 



Rich, thick and incredibly indulgent! These lip lacquer promises incredible, long lasting, super-high shine and glass-like gloss. Its smooth creamy formula nourishes and protects lips. Wear alone for a great natural gloss or, wear over lipstick for an amazingly brilliant result!


Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!




I Got a chance to get my hand on 2 liquid lips by Gorgeous cosmetics.I decided to go with Bitten And Powder Pink


Bitten:Its a Bright Glossy Hollywood red lipstick that applies beautifully and doesn’t feather out. Definitely a must have red shade!



Powder Pink:

Its a  medium powder-pink with warm undertones. It’s the perfect pinky nude shade for everyday wear.  Definitely one of my favorite shades

Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!

                                                                      Packaging:
These liquid lipsticks are housed in transparent tubes with black caps.and is very simple and sleek. I love the transparent tube because it makes finding a specific shade that much easier,The Applicator has the Slanted tip which makes application more easier
Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!


Formula:

well i am little bit confused about the formula as both lipsticks has different formula,powder pink has a thick and creamy formula,bitten is bit thin.

Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!


Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!



Review And Swatches: Liquid lips By Gorgeous Cosmetics!!




My verdict:
I was so exited to give them a try as they were looking so tempting ;)

I always apply lip colors without lip liners for the sake of reviews.so i can judge the staying power.They lasts on my lips for 6-7 Hours which isn't bad at all :)To my Sniffers they smells like a biscuits,which is so yummy lol
Over All A good product in my opinion and i would highly recommend it!!


Thanks For Reading my Blog 


Follow me on





Pour some love in Comment box



Love Sara :*



3 comments:

Post a Comment