Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 2 April 2015

Review: NUDE ‘tude® Nude Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches And Looks !!


This amazing Nude`tude  palette consists of 12 beautiful shadows that make wearing nudes sexy! These satiny smooth colors can be applied naturally, i.e. “let me slip into something more comfortable” or beautifully layered. The wide range gives you light highlighters as well as brazen bold shades that work to add definition and emphasis to your lids. Nude`tude allows you to dramatically dress up your eyes—if nothing else!



My Verdict:
This is my Recent Favorite palette because it housed a ton of pretty natural shades,which is perfect for everyday use.it is still versatile and can be used for day/night looks




I absolutely fell in love with it when I finally got to use it. All the colors are stunning and I think it has the perfect amount of shimmers and mattes.my personal favorite are Stand-Offish its a perfect shade to high light ur bow bone and inner corner,Silly is a little powdery or u can say chalky.other than that all shadows are highly pigmented and having super staying power.





here is a little more info about each color: 


+Sassy: cool tones shimmery stark white. I don't find it flattering on my skintone (NC20)

+Snobby: Sheer,shimmery peachy gold. nice for lid or if used lightly for high light. I use it in the inner corner and lower lash-line

+Stubborn: satin finish neutral-rose. Nice for the lid or to blend out the crease, but again a bit to cool toned for me.

+Stand-offish: My favorite color! A shimmery peach shade! Perfect for the lid, packed on or as a sheer wash, can be used as a highlight if used lightly. Very versatile and so pretty! really brings out my hazel/green eyes

+Selfish: shimmery taupe with a bit of gold to it. Very nice as for a one-color eye look or on the lid

+Sultry: my 2nd favorite, but probably most use, It's jsut that perfect matte medium brown for the crease. very nice for blending out darker looks and smoking out the bottom last line. A must have for these kinds of palettes, in my opinion

+sophisticated: dark cool toned brown with gold flecks to give it some richness. nice as a liner for softer looks or to deepen the outter V or crease for darker or more dramatic looks. 

+seductive: medium brown that translates into a dark-gold on my skin. almost Identical to UD smog from Naked. Very nice in the crease or on the lid. 

+Sexy: Dark burgandy/wine color. A total stand out shade in the palette. Cant say I have anything else like it! It is a bit intimidating when you see it in the pan, but I dare you to try it in the crease/outter-v for a real sultry look! Beautiful as a liner, that's how I use it the most. It is not too red so it doesnt make me look tired, it is just enough to really bring out the green in my eyes. LOVE!

+Silly: dark brown with golden micro glitter. Looks pretty in the pan, but doesnt thrill me when swatched. Nice option for liner or deepening, but honestly I hardly touch it. 

+Serious: looks like a deep jet black, but swatches a but more on the grey side. I use it wet to get a jet black liner look using the brush provided. Very smooth and easy to blend. A nice basic must have 

+Sleek: A very dark truly matte brown that almost looks black! another great liner option. Perfect for smokey eyes!






Packaging:


The packaging is utterly adorable. TheBalm always comes up with super cute and eye catching packaging, I love how thin it is - perfect for traveling so 10/10 for the packaging :)I think this will become my go-to palette!
Price $36.00


i Have Done Some looks using this palette hope u like em ;)


I have used following shades for this look :)



Video Tutorial is HERE for this eye look 


And here is a neutral look i did using this palette :)

I Hope u enjoy the post :*




Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on



Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*



0 comments:

Post a Comment