Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 9 April 2015

TheBalm HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches

"How 'Bout Them Apples?" is a multi-functioning lip and cheek cream palette. Each freshly picked color is formulated to have a smooth finish that won't streak or fade, so there are no bad apples in this bunch!




TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches


TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches






TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches


TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches

TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches




        Cider - light pinkish peach


Cider is kind of nude color.For lips its just perfect for me because i obsessed nude lip colors.

for cheeks it gives a natural glow

     Cobbler - candy apple red




Cobbler is a cherry-pie red. It's highly pigmented, so if you use it on your cheeks, dab lightly (4 dabs/dots).
For lips  It's a yummy red and very moisturizing.

TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches


                                        Pie -
muted pinkish red

Pie is is a muted, pinky-red with a luminous sheen. It was buildable to semi-opaque coverage both on lips as well as cheeks.
What amazes me about these palettes is how different the color looks on your cheeks vs. your lips. Truly amazing. I like this color on both my cheeks and lips. It's very soft on the cheeks and punchy pink on the lips. It's also very moisturizing. It's definitely My favorite color :) 




  Crisp - warm coral with golden frost

Crisp is  is a warm-toned coral with gold shimmer and a frosted finish.for my taste its definitely not a lip color , but as a blush its just so perfect it gives a shimmery glow.

TheBalm  HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES? Review And Swatches






     Candy - bubblegum pink

It's a pretty light pink, and can come across ashy or powdery on darker skin tones. Great for Spring and Summer



             Caramel - muted orange-brown


 its a muted, orange-brown with a luminous sheen and warm undertones. It had mostly opaque color payoff







My Verdict:   loving this palette its Creamy, highly pigmented, and --as always-- great packaging.
For Lips I only tap my finger on the color a couple times since it is so pigmented
As blushes they are not sticky at all... after a while they seem like powdery.the amount of product in the palette is impressive, and a little goes a long way
Packaging:
I love the packaging,its very cute
very hard cardboard with magnetic closure and super-fun illustrations.
Every time I see the shirtless cowboys next to the color pans, I giggle. There's nothing like makeup with a sense of humor for a quick pick-me-up, if you ask me. (I have a crush on "Cider") HAHA!!

Price: $32.00
I Hope u enjoy the post :*

Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on







Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*


























0 comments:

Post a Comment