Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 18 April 2015

theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review

TheBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss!!




Description

This unique formula is fortified with ginseng, a powerful antioxidant known for its mentally stimulating properties. Wear alone or over lipstick for a sexy shine and fuller looking lips.


Benefits

Medium to full pigment lip gloss fortified with antioxidants; non-tacky formula.


Suggested Use
These glosses can be worn alone or paired with your favorite lipsticks.




theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review




theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review



theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review


theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review


theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review


theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review

theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review

theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review


My Verdict
I so like these glosses,it's really easy to apply. It goes on smoothly and it doesn't highlight all the flaws in your lips. It doesn't feather and the color doesn't migrate all over your face once it's on. I also didn't find it to be sticky, and the thickness was just perfect.







theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review


theBalm Read My Lips Lip Gloss Swatches and Review





Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on




Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*








0 comments:

Post a Comment