Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Feturing Nude Lip colors: My Top 5 Favorite Nude Lip colors!!


Hello My Kittens,hope u all are doing well,as u know that i obsess Nude lip colors,i am having about 25 nude lipsticks. i was thinking from last 2 months that i should write a quick blog post about my Some favorite Nude lip colors but due to my busy schedule i couldn't make it.but finally today i am going to share my Yumm Yumm lip colors.these 5 are my mooooossst favorite !!

Lets Have A look ta these Yummy Babies ;)




so these are Most Yumm Nude lip colors are my favorite



first 2 are from red apple lipsticks,then its a Lip Cream by Mememe cosmetics right after this u can see the balm lipstick and then at last there is a nip color by Liz Belford!!

Here are the names of these lip colors:

 Red Apple lip colors

1: Naughty and

  2: Mevan Mauve (Review HERE)

 3: Mememe Cosmetics Persian Pink

4: the balm  Mai BillsBePaid 

5: Liz belford Sex On Heels (Review HERE )




As u can see in the Swatches that they all are rich creamy colors and all of them are having incredible  pigmentation.



so these are my favorites lip colors..

What ur favorite lip color??


                                     Thanks For Reading my Blog 



Follow me on









Pour some love in Comment box



Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment