Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com


I was searching online for some Nice but affordable Dresses for my Daughter for Eid , During that i Found an amazing online store called Dressgal.com here i found some cute outfit for my Girl on a real cheap price.today i am going to share One of those dresses which i got lat week. :)


it was my first ever purchase for kid dress so i was little confuse about the material and size.but DresGal didn't disappointed me :)





Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com

 


Product Description:

Net Weight: 104g
Material: Cotton Blend and lace
2 Colors: Black, White (As pictures shown)
Pattern: Floral
Department Name: Children
Style: Casual




Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com

My verdict:
The Dress Came in a perfect condition.The Dress is made with a Lace material and lined with a soft fabric its has the beautiful beige squinted collar.
the lace fabric has a good quality. on the back side of neck there is a ribbon attached to tied up!

Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com



 i have ordered the size with the given size chart on the website and i got the perfect size,it fit my daughter perfectly :) i was so delighted to see the perfect size with the good quality .my daughter loved her outfit !

Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com

Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com

Review: Girls Lovely Sequins Collar Sleeveless Lace Vest Skirt Princess Dress by dressgal.com

Final words:

I Highly recommend this online tore.I am so happy with my Purchase, the package came in 22 day since it was international shipping and the product is same as shown on the website
overall a Great Outfit for 
$4.6    !

Pros:
nicely stitched
Good Fabric material used
Fits perfectly comes in 2 colors


Cons:
None!


Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment