Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 7 August 2015

review: Nude Dude Palette by The balm review swatches !!




Introducing theBalm's latest addition to the Nude series... Nude Dude! Get a quick look using any combination of these triple-milled shadows or dress up your look by adding water to transform your favorite shades into loyal liners. This total package includes 12 full-bodied shadows that can be worn alone or layered for added intensity, so go ahead and cover (or uncover) your eyes.


review: Nude Dude Palette by The balm review swatches !!




This Palette is Similar to the Nude ‘Tude Palette, this one also contains 12 neutral shades. its contains 4 mattes and 8 shimmers.


review: Nude Dude Palette by The balm review swatches !!

Packaging:


The packaging is utterly adorable. TheBalm always comes up with super cute and eye catching packaging, I love how thin it is - perfect for traveling so 10/10 for the packaging :)
review: Nude Dude Palette by The balm review swatches !!



My Verdict:

Obsessed!!
The Balm has some of the best cosmetics I have used!!
these eye shadows are Fabulous highly pigmented ,These are shads that would work on any skin tone and with any eye color
I already own the "Nude Tude" palette and love it so I was pretty confident when I get my hands on this that I would be happy with it and I SO am :D
This palette is my go to for natural eye looks.
overall its a great palette The texture of the shadows is excellent, and I get good color payoff too!




review: Nude Dude Palette by The balm review swatches !!



PROS


- blend easily
- long lasting
- shade selection
- great quality

CONS

- amount of product


I Hope u enjoy the post :*

Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on



Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment