Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 14 September 2015

Review: Imitation Pearl Necklace And Earring Set by Drersslink.com


Hello My Plums Today i am Going To talk about a very pretty Pearl Jewelry set which i got from Dresslink.com
i was grabbing some stuff for Eid when suddenly i saw this gorgeous set .its delicate and pretty design caught my eyes :)
i Usually just but the earrings but i couldn't stop my self to get my hands on this set!


Review: Imitation Pearl Pearl Necklace And Earring Set by Drersslink.com


Contents:
the Set Comes with a Necklace and earrings! 

Review: Imitation Pearl Pearl Necklace And Earring Set by Drersslink.com


Review: Imitation Pearl Pearl Necklace And Earring Set by Drersslink.com


Review: Imitation Pearl Pearl Necklace And Earring Set by Drersslink.com

My verdict:

since it was international shipping i got my package after 15 days,The necklace and earrings came in a perfect condition, i bought it for only US$ 4.38 but it looks very expensive.it shines so bright and having very pretty pearls on it . it looks so luxurious.i got many compliments from my friends :)
Highly recommend its really worth buying:)
they do Offer Worldwide free shipping u may grab Urs From HERE

i hope u have enjoyed today's post

Thanks For Reading my Blog 

      Follow me on


Pour some love in Comment box



0 comments:

Post a Comment