Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 21 September 2015

Store Review: Wedding Dresses By landybridal.co

Hello Girls today i am going to share some Gorgeous Bridal Dresses which i found on Landybridal

 lets look at some of my favorite dresses First :)





This Illusion Dropped Floor Length Satin dress is from their new wedding dresses 2016  is my most favorite.its very gorgeous ivory color,u can see that the front neck area is beautifully embroided which caught my eyes :) 




i don't know about u but lace dresses always attracts me when ever i plan to do a shopping,i do have lots of lace tops.i liked this dress from their Lace wedding dresses when i was looking for bridal dresses.





Last but not the least i like this 

A-line V-neck Organza Wedding Dress which has Appliques and Ribbons on it :)





My Verdict:

I obsessed this online store they have Unique verity of bridal dresses,i am sure u will going to be love each dress ,this website is just ideal for brides to be :)

 go and grab yours as soon as u can.





for more details u can ring them at this number 

0086-512-66168390
i hope u have enjoyed today's post

Thanks For Reading my Blog 




      Follow me on



Pour some love in Comment box

0 comments:

Post a Comment