Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Sunday, 4 October 2015

Review: Children's Crew Neck Short Sleeve Summer Spring Dress by Cndirect.com

I have ordered om stuff from, cndirect last month ,today i am going to talk about the dress which i have ordered for my daughter
this is adorable 
Crew neck short sleeve summer dress  :)



Children's Crew Neck Short Sleeve Summer Spring Dress by Cndirect.com





its a very cute mini dress which comes with a belt,the dress is nicely stitched and has a pearl button closure on back neck .



Children's Crew Neck Short Sleeve Summer Spring Dress by Cndirect.com

Children's Crew Neck Short Sleeve Summer Spring Dress by Cndirect.com


Children's Crew Neck Short Sleeve Summer Spring Dress by Cndirect.com

Children's Crew Neck Short Sleeve Summer Spring Dress by Cndirect.com

My Verdict:


it fits my daughter perfectly,she loved it,she is very choosy about her dressing she can not wear hard/harsh fabric at all ,she loved this fabric and was so comfortable in it .i am so glad with my purchase i ill definitely gonna order some more dresses for her very soon :)


Hope u like today's Post!


Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment