Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 12 October 2015

Review : LORAC UNZIPPED Palette review and swathes!


 Hello my Plums today i am going to talk about my Recent favorite product,its a Unzipped palette by Lorac :)

i recently bought this palette and i'm very happy with my Purchase :D



Review : LORAC UNZIPPED Palette  review and swathes!


The Palette Comes with a Primer (behind the scene primer)
and 10 Gorgeous Eye shadows 

There is a good ratio of shimmer and matte shadows.

Review : LORAC UNZIPPED Palette  review and swathes!


LORAC UNZIPPED PALETTE

Get UNZIPPED and unleash your natural beauty with LORAC’S universally flattering nude eye shadow palette. Create unlimited head-turning looks with the aINI Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for long-lasting color and 10 ultra-rich, shimmering and matte shadows in a super sexy, nude palette. LORAC: UNZIPPED, UNCENSORED and UNBELIEVABLE!
Packaging:
packaging is slim and compact.

Review : LORAC UNZIPPED Palette  review and swathes!

Review : LORAC UNZIPPED Palette  review and swathes!



My Verdict:
Oh My!! I just Obsessed this palettes,
i am a long time fan of  Lorac,this palette is full of buttery, creamy rosey tones. Every single shade is so pigmented and blends well,When I swatched them I was amazed at the quality and how much color you get with only one swipe.all shadows are  beautiful for warm toned skin and every shade is wearable.this palette is well worth it.

 Pigmentation is 5/5, NO FALLOUTS (surprise!!),
 NO CREASING (record - without primer),
 great color selection!!
Overall Five Stars because this palette is Bomb!!!

Hope u like today's Post!



Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment