Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 2 November 2015

Review: Hand bag by CnDirect.com


 Hello Girl today i m going to share one of my favorite hand bag which i got from Cndirect.com Few days ago :)


Review: Hand bag by CnDirect.com


Review: Hand bag by CnDirect.com

Review: Hand bag by CnDirect.com

Review: Hand bag by CnDirect.com

Review: Hand bag by CnDirect.com






My verdict:

Loved the quality, it looks like a branded high end bag i got many compliments from my friends. it comes with extra long strap .

 I appreciate that  designer included feet on the bottom of their bags, a finishing touch which I am peeved to find overlooked in many high-end bags.The size is optimal for being both petite and deep to accommodate mobility. The shoulder strap is comfortable. If I could get this bag in every color I would! Love it.Overall its So pretty, feminine, perfect size!!!




Hope u like today's Post!

Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment