Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 21 November 2015

Review ; Lapel Vintage Print Slit Chiffon Long Shirt form Romwe



 I Love Vintage Print dresses/shirts,i ordered this Lapel Vintage print shirt From An Online Store Called Romwe. Going to do a quick review on it lets have a look at this gorgeous shirt first :)








Delivery Time:
Since it was an international order it took only 15 days and came safely and nicely packed!
Fits me perfectly,no size issues at all!




Fabric:
It is made of Chiffon Material and nicely stitched,the only problem is that its not over locked from inside so threads are  peeping out from the slits and cuffs...i need to get it over locked from the market!




Style:
its an open style shirt ,collar style neck,having buttons on front through out the end and on sleeves cuffs.with rounded hem line.





Verdict:

Over all a Good shirt for $15.83.it goes perfectly with my black tights and black scarfs,
only one thing didn't like that the display shows that it's like has something underneath but I received it transparent so I have to wear something under iti am surely gonna grab more stuff from romwe very soon :)


Pros:
Affordable

Fabulous print


Cons:

Not Over Locked
See through

Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment