Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 28 November 2015

Review : timeBalm® Concealer By the Balm Cosmetics (Light and Dark)

Use this uniquely smooth anti-wrinkle concealer all day to cover dark circles and imperfections while protecting your delicate skin from environmental stresses. timeBalm is packed with beneficial ingredients including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Soybean Oil, Panthenol, Linoleic Acid and Phospholipids to help you look absolutely stunning around the clock.






TimeBalm Concealer is a full coverage concealer for dark circles and spots. Use this uniquely smooth anti-wrinkle concealer all day to cover dark circles and imperfections while protecting your skin from environmental stresses.


How to use it:
Apply using a sponge, fingers, or brush.pack with translucent powder!




My Verdict:
i have tried a million different concealers for my under-eye circles and this one works great,It Gives a great coverage.
it stays for the whole day,doesn't cake at all.the formula is very light weighted and sheer,covers the darken area on my lids very well.i got the darker one to contour my cheek bones and nose bridge both
 colors really blend in and no one would guess you're wearing a concealer.I apply mine with a brush and just dab it to blend into skin works GREAT.
 the actual amount seems small however I know it will last a LONG time and this is one of the reasons I love thebalm products because they last so much longer .

Pros:

Light weighted formula
Blends well
Stays for the whole day
Goes on Smoothly
cute compact packaging
comes with a sponge 

Cons:

None!
Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment