Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Sunday, 22 November 2015

Review: Women's Grid Bag Checker Board Synthetic Leather Handbag By DressGal.com


 Hello Girls today i am going to talk about one of my Recent Favorite bag which i bought from Dressgal.com


i was looking for a black hand bag which i can carry with my all daily routine outfits, i found many gorgeous bags with High price tags :/
but I wanted a stylish chic bag with a low price tag.Luckily i found this Checker board Bag on Dressgal for only $4.59.i was so excited to get my hands on this bag i loved the design alot :)


Lets Have A look at this bag :)


Review: Women's Grid Bag Checker Board Synthetic Leather Handbag By DressGal.com

Review: Women's Grid Bag Checker Board Synthetic Leather Handbag By DressGal.com


My Verdict:
I am super Happy having this gorgeous bag,it cam in 15 days in a  perfect condition, through online pics i couldn't guess that it will be so spacious so its a plus point for me that the bag has wide s[ace  where i can put my wallet.cell phone,makeup.dairy,perfume etc etc

it has a zipper closure with 3 buckled straps which has button closure on the top of zip.the design and style is very unique and decent. it comes with a long strap so u can hang it on ur shoulder too but i like to carry it holding the handles :)




Pros:

Spacious
nicely Stitched 
Stylish Design


Cons:
u might find it huge


Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara

0 comments:

Post a Comment