Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Wednesday, 16 December 2015

My Shopping expirience with Wholesale7.net


 Hello Girls few days back i found a very nice online store so i decided to place an order .. today i am going to share my shopping experience with Wholesale7.net

i have order 2 products

Solid High Heel One-buckle Belt Pointed-toe Women Sandals

Overview:  
(1) Pointed-toe
(2) Solid Color
(3) High Heel
(4) One-buckle Belt
Detail in Tile Measurement
Size:35,36,37,38,39
Platform:0.5cm, Height:6.5cm


My Shopping expirience with Wholesale7.net



My Shopping expirience with Wholesale7.net

My Shopping expirience with Wholesale7.net

Love the heels,the size,fitting,color is so perfect it goes with my many dresses... so classy and stylish !!!

Leaves Pattern Elastic Waistband For Woman

Overview.
(1)Leaves Pattern 
(2) Elastic 
Stretchable
Length:80-120cm

My Shopping expirience with Wholesale7.net
Just love this cute golden belt,it has a stretchable band so can b fit to any size,made of good quality metal with nice finish,it's one of my favorite budget friendly product.
My Shopping expirience with Wholesale7.net
 
My Verdict:
i am very glad with my experience with wholesale7.net,got my package in 20 days (it was international shipping) in safe and good packaging,product quality is so good.i would highly recommend this store because they have very reasonable shipping charges.

 hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram


0 comments:

Post a Comment