Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 14 December 2015

Review: Grey Long Sleeve Tassel Sweater by Shein.Com

Review: Grey Long Sleeve Tassel Sweaterby Shein.Com
Winter Has landed up .so its so obvious that's its the season of scarves,sweaters,shawls etc stc
i did some winter shopping so i decided to do a blog post on each of my new winter clothing!!

Today i am going to share my thoughts about a Tassel Sweater i got from Shein.com.i actually liked the design alot so i decided to get one for me,lets have a look at it :)


Review: Grey Long Sleeve Tassel Sweaterby Shein.Com
Description:
  • Shoulder(cm) :37cm
  • Cuff(cm) :7.5cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :64cm
  • Length(cm) :70cm
  • Bust(cm) :88cm
  • Size Available :one-size
  • Season :Fall
  • Fabric :Fabric is very stretchy
  • Pattern Type :Plain
  • Items :Pullovers
  • Color :Grey
  • Types :Asymmetrical
  • Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
  • Neckline :Round Neck
  • Material :Acrylic
  • Decoration :Fringe
  • Style :Casual
  • Price $29.99
Review: Grey Long Sleeve Tassel Sweater by Shein.Com
My Verdict:
This Tassel Sweater Caught  my eyes because of its unique and different design, it has 2 button closures ,one snapped inside and one is on outer side right up the shoulder. i liked the design,its exactly as shown in the picture on website,stitching is pretty good my only problem is this that it not that much thick to protect me from cold so i wear warm shawl on it to keep myself warm .
Overall a good stylish Pullover!!


hope u enjoy Today's post

Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment