Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances



Olor Has Introduced 3 New fragrances from their 24 Active Deodorants range, I got a chance to get all 3 of them,


i am a deodorant/body spray's/splashes,mists freak, after a craze of makeup collecting i am so made to collect fragrances.specially in summers i buy tons of sprays and deodorant spray's.i got so thrilled when i got en email from olor to review their new fragrances.

Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances




when i opened my Package without smelling/testing them i knew which one is going to be my favorite hehe... Read More to reveal which one is in my top list ;)



Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances

The Fragrances i was sent were


Vibrant Violet
Rose Raspberry
Glamorous Gold



Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances




                                               Glamorous Gold

Fragrance Name:
Glamorous Gold

Scent Description:
Lilac And Amber

Fragrance Details:
This fragrance has Floral notes,the top notes are Lilly and jasmine, the base note is amber,it is a strong Fragrance, but later it turns very sweet.


Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances








Vibrant Violet

Fragrance Name:

Vibrant Violet

Scent Description:

iris And Blackcurrant

Fragrance Details:Its has a Floral and fruity smell, It's floral and has a hint of violet but the overall scent is just powdery/flowery.i love floral and fruity smells alot so this one is my favorite from 3 of these fragrances.It is a true violet scent and one spray on my wrist is all that is needed for many hours of light fragrance. A drop on an inside seam of a sweater lasts even longer. A lovely addition to my dressing table!

Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances

                                            Rose Raspberry

Fragrance Name:
Rose Raspberry


Scent Description:
raspberry and Vanilla

Fragrance Details:

well this fragrance is yummy lol, yes it smells so yumm its has a top notes of raspberry  black current , apricot and peach,and the base note is vanilla. its a bit strong smell which seems more masculine then feminine fragrance .
Olor 24 Hours Active Deodorant Three New Fragrances


My Verdict:
i am truly impresses with these fragrances,i usually do apply roll on deodorants in my under arms/armpits because i believe that rolls on's works better in armpits than the sprays but as they wrote on the bottle that it supposed to keep u fresh till 24 hours so i gave them a try in my armpits,it does stay for the whole day and keep u fresh.

Lasting Power: i used to spray the fragrances on my wrist and on the top of my hand ,I wash my hands all the time  and I was still able to smell this on my wrist at the end of the night!!

Overall a great product Smells fantastic and is reasonably priced (195 PKR) !

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

                              hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog


Dont forget to Follow me on

0 comments:

Post a Comment