Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Review: Hooded Long Sleeve High Low Dress By Romwe

Hooded Dresses are always ideal in winters, i got mine from romwe, its a High Low Dress with a Hood !!


Lets Have a look at it.


Review: Hooded Long Sleeve High Low Dress By Romwe

 

Product Details:

Fabric :Fabric has some stretch
Pattern Type :Plain
Sleeve Length(cm) :S:64cm,M:65cm,L:66cm
Color :Grey
Dresses Length :Knee Length
Style :Casual
Material :Sweater
Neckline :Hoodie
Silhouette :Shift
Bust(cm) :S:84cm,M:88cm,L:92cm
Waist Size(cm) :S:70cm,M:74cm,L:78cm

Price: $17.33

Review: Hooded Long Sleeve High Low Dress By Romwe

 
My Verdict:

I am quite happy with the fabric ,its made of cotton blend which is one of my favorite fabric because of its softness and comfort. 
I got this dress because i only wear knee length dresses, its perfect in length and size.happy with my purchase :D
It will go Damn Perfect with my Denim jeans !!

Review: Hooded Long Sleeve High Low Dress By Romwe
You May Buy It Here >> BUY HERE
Thanks For Reading My Blog!

hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment