Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Review : Leopard Print Flat Heel Shoes By DressGal.com


I love leopard Prints that's why These pretty Leopard Print Flat Heel Shoes
 Caught my eyes when i was selecting my products to order from DressGal.


Review : Leopard Print Flat Heel Shoes By DressGal.com


Review : Leopard Print Flat Heel Shoes By DressGal.com
Review : Leopard Print Flat Heel Shoes By DressGal.com


i always got so confused when it comes to decide what size will fits me,that's why i usually avoid ordering shoes online but this time the given shoe size chart on their website solved my problem.i measured my foot with inches tape and then compare it with the size chart. (Picture Given Above)


Review : Leopard Print Flat Heel Shoes By DressGal.com

My Verdict:
i find these sandals so classy and trendy,its the popular shoe design now a days,the Appearance material is Fax Leather and sole is made of rubber.i am so glad it fits me perfectly and looks so classy.
My Only Complaint is that i ordered 2 orders on same day i got one after 15 days and the other which contains these shoes too reached after 40 days, i was so worried that my package got lost but luckily got it.other than that there is no issue with these sandals ,totally loved it ^_^

Pros:
Comfortable
Fits perfectly
Trendy

Cons: 
None than the package comes bit late.

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

                              hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on

0 comments:

Post a Comment