Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 8 January 2016

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com


Hello girls i am here with another shopping story blog post hehe, Who Densest love shopping??
i always feel so thrilled to share my new stuff with u ,today i am going to talk about my this month shopping by Shein.com

 What i Ordered is




Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com


Lets Talk About the Dress first:

as i mentioned in my previous posts that Vintage Prints always caught my eyes whenever i do shop for a dress, same happened when i was looking for a dress this time :P
this gorgeous print got stucked in my eyes so i decided to grab it.
it reminds me the traditional Japanese style dress.
the fabric isnt ideal for me but i like it, it has the button closure V Neck,which is way deep fro me, ill be asking my mom to fix it for me :)
its a loose dress which has the belted waist . over all a good high low dress which can b pair with jeans and leggings.

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com



Description:

  • Dresses Length :Long
  • Style :Vintage
  • Material :Polyester
  • Neckline :V neck
  • Silhouette :Shift

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com




Blue Skinny Casual Denim Pant

the reason why i ordered this pant is that it has the quilted lining which keeps u so warm in winters, unfortunately it doesn't fits me, but the fault is mine that i didnt read the measurements before placing order, i do wear size small so i ordered small size but its too tight for me so next time i am going to order Medium size  , u too  be assure to read the measurements before throwing it in ur cart.
i am really depressed that i can not wear it  hehe its has the softest inner and so comfortable i might gift it to my little sister :)

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com

Review: My new Clothing by Shein.com

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

                              hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment