Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 29 January 2016

Shopping Experience and Mini Accessories Haul By Wholesalebuying.com !!

I went crazy when i saw Rt Bold Metals Collection Dupes on Wholesalebuying.com. i have a great experience with Rt dupes  few months back so i rushed to ordered these :P

I have got some other stuff too so i decided to do a haul post ;)





Portable 7-in-1 Stainless Steel Nail Manicure Personal Beauty Set With Case

I really wanted a Manicure set which i can carry in my hand bag. this one is just perfect, all tools are great in use and the case is super cute and so compact.


Shopping Experience and Mini Accessories Haul By Wholesalebuying.com !!


Fashion Women Lady Girls Candy Braided Rope Wrap Wrist Watch
What a cute looking watch is his, i just loved the colored strap , it goes with my every outfit, the bad thing is this that it doesnt comes with battery ,other than that i like the watch!
Shopping Experience and Mini Accessories Haul By Wholesalebuying.com !!


7 PCS Professional Makeup Brush Cosmetic Face Foundation Powder Brushes Kit Set

i am loving these brushes gonna do an individual post for these for sure after testing me once or twice :)

Shopping Experience and Mini Accessories Haul By Wholesalebuying.com !!


Lady Golden Alloy Cloth Chain Pendant Casual Sport Necklace

the necklace is so gorgeous , i am going to wear it with my black outfit at a party tonight :)


Shopping Experience and Mini Accessories Haul By Wholesalebuying.com !!

My Verdict:
I am loving All Products , good quality and comes in perfect condition. my package took only 12 days to reach... since it was a international package so i am so surprised and pleased with their fast deliver :)

overall a great Shopping experience , cheap price tags with good quality products, all of them are worth buying :)


Thanks For Reading My Blog!

                              hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog


Dont forget to Follow me on

0 comments:

Post a Comment