Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 7 January 2016

Store Review:Shopping Experience With Wholesalebuying.com


 i did posted my Wishlist From Wholesalebuying.com few days back.. after seeing their amazing collection i decided to grab some clothes for myself . the amazing thing is this that i got my package just in 15 days which surprised me because usually international packages takes 25-30 days to arrive so a Thumbs Up for their Quick service.



lets have a look what i have ordered :)

I ordered this sweater striped dress !

Store Review:Shopping Experience By Wholesalebuying.com


Store Review:Shopping Experience By Wholesalebuying.com

Store Review:Shopping Experience By Wholesalebuying.com


Loved this dress, it has the black and beige and black stripes, its so cozy and soft, its look like a thin sweater but very warm when worn.just perfect for winters,the length is so perfect because i always prefer knee length dresses,Totally My Type of dress, i decided to pair it with a black skinny jeans so i ordered a jeans too lets have a look at the jeans now :)



Store Review:Shopping Experience By Wholesalebuying.com


Store Review:Shopping Experience By Wholesalebuying.com


Jeans materiel is soft and stretchable, i am size small its perfectly fits me,

Overall i am happy with  my purchase and their amazing shipping service, surely gonna buy some more stuff from their amazing online store.

U may shop these Clothes From Here > BUY HERE


Thanks For Reading My Blog!

hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment