Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 1 January 2016

Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern By Dresslink.com


I ordered this cute bag from dresslink for my daughter , my package came right after 20 days in perfect condition with nice packaging :)

The bag is called Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern, its such a cute bag, my daughter loves owls so i decided to buy this bag for her, it was on sale and so cheap i got it only for 3.12 bucks.

Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern By Dresslink.com

Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern By Dresslink.com

Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern By Dresslink.com

Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern By Dresslink.com

Women's Splicing Color Cross Body Bag Owl Pattern By Dresslink.com




My Verdict: 
I just loved everything about this bag, what a cute pattern and design, though its not spacious the inner pocket is so small but perfect for kids, my daughter can carry her coin pouch and candies in it , and she is happy this way lol
Thumbs Up For the cuteness,stitching,material :D

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram



0 comments:

Post a Comment