Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 12 February 2016

Clothing Haul By CnDirect.com


Hello my Plums , finally i am back on my blog after 1 week, i was having some health issues , today feeling bit better so i decided to do work on my pending Blog post, i ordered some dresses last month both packages came few days back, was so excited to share my shopping with u which i did from Cndirect.com

If u are my Regular reader then there is no need to tell u that Cndirect is one of my favorite online store , so i treated my self with another order this month lets have a look what i got!

Orange Celeb Baroque Floral Print V-Neck Dress

Clothing Haul By CnDirect.com 


Material: chiffon
2 Colors available: Red, Blue

i Usually do not like to wear slips under dresses so i do not prefer buying chiffon dresses, but the reason behind buying this dress was the colorful print, i couldn't stop my self throwing it in my cart ;)
i like it very much, i ordered size "M" which is true to size and fits me perfectly.the dress has a tie up neck closure.the multi color pastern makes it versatile , can be paired with a tights and jeans.

Long Sleeve O-Neck Sexy Loose Casual Lace Splicing



Clothing Haul By CnDirect.com 

Material: Chiffon
Color: Apricot
Collar: O-Neck
Sleeve: Flare Sleeve
Style: Loose
Decor: Lace
Dress Length: Above Knee
Pattern: Patchwork
Occasion: Casual
Garment Care: Hand-wash and Dry Clean
Why another Chiffon shirt? well I fall for the design and the best thing it isn't see through, but thick fabric.i loves the sleeves style, its having bells shape sleeves which is having a Black wide lace mid way and on the front of sleeve which makes is so stylish i am going to pair it with black jeans and scarf :)

Clothing Haul By CnDirect.com 

4 Colors available: Purple, Pink, Dark Blue, Khaki
Material: Cotton Blend
Sleeve Style: Long Sleeve
Always wearable, forever pair-able, day-to-night top.
Comfy and cool, effortlessly yet attractive.
This is your go-to top for easy, breezy days and fun night.

Well this was the dress about which i was more excited,i am bit disappointed with the fabric, its cotton blend but not what i was expected and shown on the website, other than that i like the dress,its true to size and the belt comes with is so nice, i liked the belt quality more than the dress :P


Musical note Pattern Ladies Tights
Clothing Haul By CnDirect.com 

 A good Quality tights with musical not pattern, fits perfectly.

That's all for today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog!

hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment