Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Review: Olor 24Hours Active Deodorants For Men

 I have Already introduced this amazing Brand with u via Doing Review on their Women Fragrances,
i got these men fragrances about 15 days ago , i so wanted to do a review on a very next day,because at the first try i fell in love with these but due to my busy schedule i couldn't write the review before, today i finally got some time to share teh fragrant post with u :)

Review: Olor 24Hours Active Deodorants For Men
 
I Was Sent Their 2 Fragrances

INTELLECT
CHIVALRY


Product Details:

Each of them contains 150 Ml of products,
Comes in a light weight tin bottles which makes them travel friendly

 Direction:
Hold can 6 inches from your body and spray it on your chest and neck.

Review: Olor 24Hours Active Deodorants For Men

CHIVALRY :
  • For a scent as irresistible as chocolate
  • Delicious and fresh fragrance
  • Smell great all day or all night
  • Provides deodorant protection

Oh My I am totally Obsessed with this fragrance , the smell  combines the subtle aroma of chocolate with fresh gourmet scents, including hot chocolate amber and red peppercorn. it does have just a subtle hint of chocolate aroma when you first spray it. That quickly fades into a masculine scent that I find very pleasing.


One application of the new improved Axe and you'll smell like a hunk of man candy all day long!!

Intellect:
i find this smell kind of unisex, it is not a loud fragrance and having floral notes ,
My uses them daily and loves the smell and says that he feels fresher! I love the smell too, very attractive and sexy..........definitely a turn on for me :)


Overall Great Product , lasts for more than 20 hours for me.
I use it even though I am a female. It also makes a nice air freshener!
Olor
does the job the best with no burning, or stickiness, or staining, or long drying time. It's cheaper than slapping cologne under your arms.Thumbs Up to Olor!!

hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram


0 comments:

Post a Comment