Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Girls Hair Dryer Beauty Plastic Storage Box Set DIY toy set by Dresslink.com

Girls Hair Dryer Beauty Plastic Storage Box Set DIY toy set by Dresslink.com


I Have never thought that i will be into Toy Reviews ever, my daughter is the reason behind these reviews, i have did my first toy review few days back.got another toy for my daughter and she wanted me to a review on this one too ... so on here cute demand i decided to do a blog post about her new favorite toy :)


These small pretended toys comes in a very cute pink plastic box , the box is filled with some salon products :)

The box contains:

on hair dryer
one straightener 
1 comb
1 mirror plus comb in a butterfly shape
one compact mirror 
2 hair bands
2 hair clips
2 small cute bottles
2 hair rollers
1 scissors









My verdict:
each and every toy is so cute and made of good plastic, my daughter has become a pro hairstylist lol
she loves playing with these toys she has tried each on them on my hair HAHA!!
I got this toy set only for US$ 3.64  which is pretty reasonable/affordable.i have earned the most priceless smile of my daughter when i handed over it to her so i am genuinely so happy with my this purchase :)


Hope u like today's Post!


Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*


0 comments:

Post a Comment