Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Saturday, 5 March 2016

Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com


Hello My Plums,I am up with another Clothing Haul post, summer has arrived so i am going to share
My Summer clothing Picks From Shein.com :)


Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com



Multicolor Lapel Plaid High Low Shirt Dress

I am into more checkered Designs now a days so loved it i paired it with blue jeans it was looking so classy!

Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com

Black Round Neck Embroidered Loose Dress

disappointed with fabric, its a winter fabric :( i like the dress it has fine embroidery on sleeves and hemline... need to wait till the winter arrives so i will be able to wear it!!

Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com

Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com



Black Slim Ripped Denim Pant Stylish Cosy Curved Jeans

Loved it gonna pair it with my so many tops this summer!!

Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com

Mini Clothing Haul By Shein.com

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

hope u enjoy Today's post


Thanks For Reading My Blog

Dont forget to Follow me on
FacebookTwitterInstagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment