Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 30 May 2016

Review: odho cosmetics new AP Lipsticks review and Swatches

The "Atiqa Odho" Makeup brand is the first & only national celebrity color cosmetics brand of Pakistan! The Brand is ISO certified and committed to keeping it's promise to deliver good quality products at an affordable price.



They have recently launched their new lipsticks ,I got 3 of them.
i always recommend their product to my client,fan and readerbecause this is a pocket-friendly-brand and come with a great product quality.i have tried their pressed and lose eye shadows ,compact and contouring powder and they impressed me , that's why  i was quite excited hen i wasent their new lip colors :)

Review: odho cosmetics new AP Lipsticks review and Swatches 
Review: odho cosmetics new AP Lipsticks review and Swatches

Review: odho cosmetics new AP Lipsticks review and Swatches

well honestly speaking i am totally in love with the matt shades because they are superbly pigmented and long lasting ,the sheer lip colors (Riskyis a major back off for me because it dose not comes off properly on lips ,maybe they are suitable for those who does not like dark or bright lip colors. but for my the matt lipstick are heart winning , loved all 3 of them but Beloved won my Heart... it will be on the top list of my Favorite nude lippies :)

Pros:
affordable
pigmented
cute packaging

Cons:
sheer lips color are not pigmented

Hope u like today's Post!


Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box


Love Sara :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment