Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Blushes by Odho Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

Blushes by Odho Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!


Adho Cosmetics Has Gained so much popularity because of their budget friendly products with amazing quality, i have tried their Lipsticks Contouring and pressed Powders, Loose Eye shadows, Pressed Eyeshadows and Blushes .All of these products are sitting on my dresses not in the drawers that means they are one of my favorites to use in daily routine specially the Blushes.read the full post to know why do i absolutely Love their blushes :)




I got these 2 new beauties few days back, due to my eye infection they were laying in my drawer from last 2 weeks , i finally feel better now so decided to open them and do check them out :)

The Shades i got are
Pheasant
Pink Pigeon 


Blushes by Odho Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

 
Pheasant:
                                                    its a slightly shimmer shocking pink color 

Blushes by Odho Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!


 Pink Pigeon:
its a very cool coral pink shades having shimmer


Blushes by Odho Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

Blushes by Odho Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!


My verdict:
As i mentioned in my Previous Review On Their Blushes that i am super delighted with the pigmentation this is one of the reasons that i use these blushes on my Brides too. i haven't seen any blush which gives high pigmentation comes with low price tag . these twos are as expected highly pigmented and comes with so nice shades which are perfect for summers...from these 2 pink pigeon is my favorite it has a very cool coral tone which gives a natural glow to ur cheeks, i am sure its going to be my one of top favorite blush.before this the robin was my favorite from their blush range!
overall a great product with awesome quality :)


Pros:
Affordable
Pigmented
Cute Packaging
Stays For Long

Cons:
Bit Chalky

Price:
350Pkr


Hope u like today's Post!

Thanks For Reading My Blog
   
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 
Pour some love in Comment box

0 comments:

Post a Comment