Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 21 June 2016

Mini Jewelry Haul By Dresslink!!




I Have recebtky Bougth Some jewelry by Dresslink for Eid, ia ms super happy that i got the package before eid, since it was an international shipping so i was not sure that i will get it before eid, but Dresslink made my day yesterday when i got the package :)
hope u like my picks and the most cutest product i have ever bought u will find that at the end :)

Women Classic 3PCS Rhinestone Necklace Earrings And Ring Jewelry Set







Bridal Party Jewelry Set






18K Gold Plating Earrings Fashion High Quality 




Nickle Free Antiallergic silver loop Earings





My verdict:
i love each single piece alot, the quality and finishing is very nice , all things are light weighted.i just adore the bag charm i ordered, i wasn't expecting that it will be huge in size, the larger size makes it more cute and stylish.love my new Fox Buddy :D


Thanks For Reading my Blog 

Follow me on Facebook , Twitter Instagram , Pinterest
Pour some love in Comment box

Love,
Sara <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment