Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Tuesday, 19 July 2016

Makeup Brush Set Bag Makeup Set Leather Bag Cosmetic Vanity Case Bag Organizer Review

As a Makeup Junkie i do have countless makeup products, i dont have place to left but i can not stop my self buying new stuff hehe i recently bought  45  lip glosses/lipsticks , i reviewed some of them some are on my pending list, after opening them and take swatches the first thought came in my mind that where will i put them lol i decided to get small organizer and make one DIY project( its under process i will share it on my page soon make sure u are my follower on Facebook)
well i saw this Makeup Brush Set Bag Makeup Set Leather Bag Cosmetic Vanity Case Bag Organizer on dress link l;ast month is too small but cute though so i threw it in my cart while buying some more makeup HAHA!!



Material: Faux Leather
2 Colors: Black, Leopard
Size: 8.5 x 8 x 7.5cm/3.3 x 3.1 x 2.9inch
Holes: 9 Holes
Use: Brush Holder
Make a spot for all your makeup and frill with a wooden beauty organizer.
This makeup storage is a contemporary design looks great on dresser.





i find this organizer very cute and prefect for lip colors more than brushes so i have placed some of my lip colors which i use more on daily basis use :) Loved it !

Thanks For Reading my Blog 
Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , Pinterest


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*


0 comments:

Post a Comment