Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Thursday, 22 September 2016

And I ended up using Kitchen Racks As Makeup Organizers :D



Hello my Plums Hope u all are doing well and enjoying Monsoon :) 

As u know that for a makeup junkie like me who keep on ordering new stuff few organizers can not be enough , i always keep on looking for budget friendly organizers to keep my makeup all organized , few days back i saw these kitchen sink holders and the came in my mind that i can use them to hold up my lotions and some body sprays and few things which i do on daily basis use... i know it sounds funny but that what the first thought came in my mind after seeing these organizers haha
i ordered couple of them , they came within 15 days in a prefect condition :)






Product Description:


Material: Plastic
4 Colors: Yellow, Green, Blue, Black
Design: 3 In 1
Size: 21 x 11.4 x 13.5cm/ 8.2 x 4.4 x 5.3inch (L x W x H)
Top Layer Size: 14 x 7.5cm/ 5.5 x 2.9inch (L x W)
Function: Storage
Install Place: Water Sink
Ideal for: Home, Kitchen
To L-shaped styling of design principles, a wider range of increasing the railing to put a wet cloth hanging to dry the area
Drainage board combines the perforated bottom of the design, can be placed Sponge, easier to use storage leaks and drainage
Provides more space capacity on the box Save laundry detergent and brushes, a wider range of products to increase Practically
Dishwasher safe



Box Contains

  • 1 x Main compartment for storing washing-up liquid bottle and brush
  • 1 x Integrated rail for hanging damp dishcloth
  • 1 x Sponge plate for draining and storing wet sponges





Its a Great little organizer! Love how there are different areas for things!
it can hold up my body sprays, hand cream couple of lip colors and perfume 


 I would defiantly recommend this product if you are looking for a sink organizer that can hold your sponge, brushes, washing up liquid and dishcloth.


Thanks For Reading my Blog 


Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*


0 comments:

Post a Comment