Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Monday, 12 September 2016

essence matt long lasting lip Gloss Girl Of Today Review and Swatches


 Hello girls today i am going to Introduce a Newly Launched product by Essence cosmetics, they have launched their matt long lasting lip glosses range, Recently i visited Enem Mall for my Eid shopping, there i saw Essence products the sales girl asked me to try on their some new products, there was these matte lip glosses caught my eyes they were laid on the top pf their counter, i have grabbed shade named Girl of Today, lets have a look at this beauty :)



essence matt long lasting lip Gloss Girl Of topday Review and Swatches 

Packaging:
The gloss comes in a transparent tube with black lip/cap, it seems quite high !

essence matt long lasting lip Gloss Girl Of topday Review and Swatches 
Girl Of Today:
its a mauve pink color which reminds me The Balm's meet matt huges Liquid Lipstick Charming, which is one of my favorite, it one tone darker than that but i just loved this color .

Price:
395 Pkr

essence matt long lasting lip Gloss Girl Of topday Review and Swatches 




My Verdict:


The matt matt matt long lasting lip glosses reminds me nyx lip creams, the formula is so creamy, it comes whith the flock applicator which applies the gloss so evenly in one swipe.i love the smell, it smells like vanilla ice cream, its not completely matt its semi-matt gloss, but i like the color pay off and the lasting power, it stays like for 3-4 hours on my lips,for a lip gloss its quite good .

essence matt long lasting lip Gloss Girl Of topday Review and Swatches 

Pros:
Creamy
Available in 5 colors
Nice Packaging

Smells so good
Comes with a great applicator 
Budget Friendly


Cons:
Doesn't stay up-to 4 hours

Thanks For Reading my Blog 


Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*






0 comments:

Post a Comment