Romwe

Romwe Maxi dress

Friday, 9 September 2016

Lip Crayons By Beabombshell Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

Hello Girls today i am here to talk about my new lip crayons by Beabombshell cosmetics, i got them few months back due to my busy schedule i couldn't able to write review on them,finally got some time for these babies today :)

Lip Crayons By Beabombshell Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

 About the brand:
BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS WAS STARTED IN 2011 BY A MAKEUP FANATIC. MY NAME IS TONYA THOMPSON AND I AM THE FOUNDER AND CEO OF BE A BOMBSHELL COSMETICS. I WORKED IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT FOR A MAJOR DEPARTMENT STORE FOR SEVERAL YEARS AS A BUYER AND BRAND MANAGER IN LADIES CLOTHING, BUT THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING MISSING FOR ME – LIP GLOSS. MY FIRST LOVE HAS ALWAYS BEEN COSMETICS. I HAVE TRULY LOVED LIP GLOSS SINCE I WAS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD! WORKING IN THE INDUSTRY, I COULD NOT FIND THE PRODUCTS OR COLORS THAT I WANTED AND WHEN I DID FIND THEM, THEY WERE EXPENSIVE. I ALSO HAVE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN, WHICH MEANS I CAN’T USE A MAJORITY OF PRODUCTS. THIS WAS ALWAYS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING FOR ME, SO I FINALLY DECIDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I REALIZED THAT I COULD USE THE SAME MANUFACTURERS THAT PRODUCE HIGH END COSMETICS WITH THE SAME QUALITY AND PASS FABULOUS PRODUCTS ON TO YOU AT A LOWER COST! I ALSO PERSONALLY TEST EVERY PRODUCT FOR MONTHS BEFORE WE EVER CONSIDER BUYING IT. IF I CAN USE IT, ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE IT.
AT BOMBSHELL HEADQUARTERS, WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD BE A BOMBSHELL! WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY WOMAN IS BEAUTIFUL REGARDLESS OF SIZE, SHAPE, OR SKIN TONE. WE ALL HAVE OUR FLAWS. OUR GOAL IS TO ACCENTUATE WHAT YOU DO HAVE AND TO MAKE YOU FEEL AS BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE AS YOU ARE ON THE INSIDE. I PROMISE YOU NONE OF US WAKE UP GLAMOROUS IN THE MORNING, BUT A LITTLE MAKE-UP GOES A LONG WAY!
LET US HELP YOU BY SENDING YOU THE PERSONALIZED PRODUCTS THAT YOU WANT EVERY MONTH.
Lip Crayons By Beabombshell Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

 PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

FORMULA: A GLOSSY LIP CRAYON WITH A SMOOTH TEXTURE.

BOMBSHELL APPLICATION: APPLY TO TOP AND BOTTOM LIPS FOR FULL COVERAGE. FOR SHEER COVERAGE, APPLY TO LOWER LIP ONLY AND BLOT LIPS TOGETHER. FOR MORE COLOR, APPLY SEVERAL COATS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE DESIRED RESULTS.

BOMBSHELL TIP: START APPLYING LIP CRAYON IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR MOUTH AND BLEND OUTWARD, STOPPING JUST SHORT OF THE EDGE TO PREVENT BLEEDING AND MAKE LIPS APPEAR FULLER.

INGREDIENTS: ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, CERESIN, MINERAL OIL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, MICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, BEES WAX, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN , BHT. MAY CONTAIN +/- : TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), RED IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), YELLOW IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), BLACK IRON OXIDE (CI 77499), ULTRAMARINE BLUE (CI 77007), FD&C BLUE NO.1 LAKE (CI 42090), MANGAESE VIOLET (CI 77742).

Lip Crayons By Beabombshell Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!

 Packaging:
They came in a nice packaging ,they are actually Twist Up Auto Jumbo Lip Pencils with transparent caps.

Colors i got:

Hot Damn:
its a Warm Red Color

Versailles:
A very Pretty Nude Pink Color ( My Favorite) 

Live swatches <3 



Lip Crayons By Beabombshell Cosmetics Review And Swatches!!


My Verdict:
i like them ,  they are favourite of mine because of how moisturizing and pigmented they are.
i like both of them but Versailles is my all time favorite for daily use , It goes well with my warm skin tone A fantastic product!
. I like the formula, and the shade is the most flattering I've ever seen on my own face. I love it!

Pros:
Moisturizing

Pigmented
good lasting power

Cons:
None!

Final Words:

Overall a great product
The formula glides on easily and feels really good on my lips, very moisturizing and not at all sticky. It has a nice soft shine without looking glassy or slick. The pencil shape makes it easy to apply while being handy to carry. Now that I have this one I'm definitely interested in buying more shades


Thanks For Reading my Blog 


Follow me on

    Facebook , Twitter , Instagram 


Pour some love in Comment box

Love Sara :*



0 comments:

Post a Comment